- Another Little Knitting Conundrum!
- Sneeky Peek – “Tell Them Of Us” Knits
- When Do We Say Tassel or Fringe!?
- Fun Without Yarn!
- One Step Too Far!?
- Another Knitted Shawl Finshed
- Just A Few Projects
- Learning To Knit & Choosing Yarn!
- We Have Stripes!
- Villager Shawl Is Coming Along
- Vintage Shawl on Filming Day!
- Shawl for WW1 film Finshed!
- Help For History Film
- Slow Post, Shawls and Lush Yarn
- Knitted Shawl For ww1 Film
- I’m Glad That Week Is Over!
- Nearly 3 and Knitting!
- A Quick Update!
- Trusting Myself With My Knitting!
- Slow Progress!
- Started The Jumper But Already Changed My Plan!
- Little Pixie Stealing My Knitting!
- Knitting Two Items At A Time In The Round,Seamless
- Increasing Knitting With “Kfb” for My Blood Droplet
- Free Pattern To Save Lives!
- Maybe Somthing For Myself!?
- Replicating A Knitted Garment
- Happy Christmas and a Happy New Year
- Am I Prepared!?
- Hectic Week Ripping Back My Knitting!
- Lost Stockings!
- I am my own worst enemy!
- Why does my son have to count down!!
- The One Thing I Never Have!
- Mssing Items
- Getting More Back Than You Put In!
- Last Year I Got My Wish!
- Projects For You?
- which way to knit a scarf with letters
- Go On Pick Up That Extra Yarn!!
- Tiny hand warmers for 2year olds on circular needles
- 2year old choosing a project!
- Knitting Summer Vest into winter Jumper
- Big Hats for Innocents Campaign
- Remembrance day is about war!?
- That Darn Scarf!
- Children knit now and then
- package of wool for ww1 knitting
- When you run out of yarn!
- A Knitting Dilemma!
- Now I can not deny I am an obsessed geek!
- Free knitting Pattern, Boobies for mums (and mum’s to be)
- Learning somthing new, crochet
- Best way to Rip back knitting!
- My number one mess and hassle free way to keep my son quiet
- Positvity from knitting and crafts
- My view while I knit
- My second ever project! “just a phase!”
- My witch to go with the turnip!
- Child is ill
- “It’s too early to think about Christmas!!”
- How to Knit Vertical Stripes
- ancient greek day costume!
- we all cast on in different ways!
- Knitting together and casting off at the same time
- It’s meant to be a cauldron!
- Finishing chain stitch! Forgetfull Me!
- How to do chain stitch quicker
- chain stitch, and the morning with my son!
- how many projects can one have!?
- Free pattern for a good cause
- That son of mine, helping to raise money
- We don’t do seams!
- homework! with my barmy son!
- Here we are
Subscribe to Blog via Email
My witch to go with the turnip!
October 22nd, 2013
I knitted a witch to go with what my son called a turnip and my daughter declared was a carrot!
it’s very basic and am hoping to add some arms and possibly a broom but for now I hope it turns my turnip into a cauldron!
it is all knitted with strips of garter stitch even the hat! very easy although i would prefer a pointer hat! great pattern for children!
strips for the head body and cape
by Juniper Askew
Get in touch through one of my many social media pages or by email to ask questions or tell me about your knitting.